Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I have made it!  And everything went smooth and good and I am really glad I only had one bag.  Three of the five people that were with me had two plus their two carry ons and it was horrible.  I took us forever to get to the center because the girls couldn't lift their bags.  Anyways... just a little tour of the center:
first of all i am living in one room with 14 other girls...kill me please! It is one flat with five floors. there is a room of girls on each floor with the one guy on the second.  There is one class room, one dining room, and one library.  So for how many people that are here it is really really small.  But London is really big so there are plenty of places to go to get away!! 
Well that is about all that has happened up until this point 
Monday should be a little more exciting cause that is when we start classes

Well love you all-peace out 

3 comments:

Andi said...

Ha! Ha! Sharing a room with me looks like a day in Disneyland, now doesn't it!! :) I'm glad you made it safely. Have fun and I'll be excited to hear more soon!

The Richest Man said...

So it's official huh, everyone but Mom, Andi, Jeff, Jen, You and Aliseea are looking at your message right now. Dad says....Bishop how are ya? Did you have a good day? oh wait that was a phone call...we'll find out what he has to say later. Sean says....(Jen just woke up and is now here) hi....that might be the best you get from him. Anyway...good to see you survived the flight! Now we'll pray for you to survive your roommates! Anyway shorty...we look forward to many grand posts! peace yourself out (Dad doesn't like that phrase...the ol` fart)

Farrr Westerner said...

Well, if you ever get sick of sharing a room with that many girls, I will gladly come take your place. I can't wait to see pictures!

Cousin Lauren